I was tagged by the awesome Azia @ The Uncharted Word. THANKS FOR THE TAG!
Beauty and the Beast happens to be one of my favorite Disney princess movies! Belle is
like the least annoying princess. Don’t hate, you know I’m telling the truth! 😉 Enjoy!
1. “TALE AS OLD AS TIME” – A POPULAR THEME, TROPE OR SETTING YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED OF READING.
Girl Saves The World. (Katniss duh! 🙄 )I don’t think I would ever get tired of it. Okay okay, yes it can get annoying if it’s not done right, but women don’t get enough props in the real world, so it’s always nice to see a kick ass female do what we do best…Kick ass! 😉
2. BELLE – A BOOK YOU BOUGHT FOR IT’S BEAUTIFUL COVER THAT’S JUST AS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE TOO.
Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara. I just LOVE that cover! I honestly just picked it up because the cover is so pretty. Then I read it, and it was really good. Not a Five Star book, but it is worth the read!
3. BEAST – A BOOK YOU DIDN’T EXPECT MUCH FROM BUT PLEASANTLY SURPRISED YOU.
The Anna and The French Kiss Trilogy (???)by Stephanie Perkins. I heard a lot of good things about it, but when I read the synopsis, I just thought it was going to be a cheese fest. But then I kept hearing more and more good things, and it was recommended by a trusted source, so I thought why not?! I’m SO GLAD that I ended up reading these books. Yes they were a bit cheesy at times, but it’s well worth it!
4. GASTON – A BOOK EVERYONE LOVES THAT YOU DON’T.
The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer…Sorry I just don’t get it. (Not really sorry…)
5. LEFOU – A LOYAL SIDEKICK YOU CAN’T HELP BUT LOVE MORE THAN THEIR COUNTER PART.
Angeline from the Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead. I actually ended up not really caring for the series ( I know I know, I’ve probably talked about it THOUSANDS of times! 🙄 ) but Angeline was Hilarious up until the end, when she was kind of ruined, but oh well…I’ll get over it…Someday…
6. MRS POTTS, CHIP, LUMIER & COGSWORTH – A BOOK THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME OR THAT TAUGHT YOU SOMETHING VALUABLE.
Just about EVERY Sarah Dessen book has taught me something. I know that might sounds weird seeing as I am a grown ass woman, but that is the magic of Sarah Dessen. She is AMAZING, and her books teach EVERYONE a lessen…It doesn’t matter how old or young you are.
7. “SOMETHING THERE” – A BOOK OR A SERIES THAT YOU WEREN’T INTO AT FIRST BUT PICKED UP TOWARDS THE END.
The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. At first I didn’t think I was going to like it because I was never really into the whole Vampire gig, but I ended up LOVING IT! But I wouldn’t say my love for it picked up towards the end, because it happened sooner than I expected. After reading the second book I was hooked! 😀
8. “BE OUR GUEST” – A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE OVER FOR DINNER.
Madeline from Big Little Lies. She is a riot, and I would be entertained all night long with all of the sh*t that comes out of that woman’s mouth. I would get caught up on all of the latest gossip. Who doesn’t like a little bit of gossip? 😉