I am so excited to FINALLY be able to participate in the 12 Days Of Christmas Swap, hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps! Sadly, this will be the last swap EVER! 😥 The host ladies are going through some personal stuff (get better soon Beth!) and they will no longer have time to run CGSwaps…Such a bummer! Oh well, let’s just be happy that the last swap is such a great one! So make sure you go and sign up for this swap, if you want to get in on the fun! Don’t regret it! 😉 SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!
Send a fabulous package with 12 individually wrapped gifts to your partner to be opened, one per day, from December 13th through Christmas Eve.
Note: This swap is open to swappers in the U.S. and Canada only.
PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
- 12 Items
- All must be wrapped individually
- Value of $40-$50
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, November 7th.
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, November 14th.
- Partners Assigned by: Wednesday November 16th.
- Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, December 3rd.
We feel that it is important that we provide a great space for everyone involved, which means we do have guidelines that must be followed in order to ensure everyone is having an enjoyable experience and getting their fair shake. Failure to comply with any of these rules could earn you a spot on our blacklist, which keeps you from being allowed into further swaps. We do share that blacklist with other swap hosts on other blogs too if requested, so make sure you don’t end up on it.
If for any reason you cannot meet one of the following rules or deadlines, you must contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to work it out and avoid being blacklisted. Flaking wont be tolerated.
- After being accepted you must post on your blog about the swap or put the button above in your active sidebar within three days of getting your acceptance email.
- This can be its own post, or tack it on to a post you’re already writing, just make sure you include the button and a link back to the swap sign-ups so other swappers can join in on the fun.
- If you choose to put it in your sidebar, it needs to link to this post and stay in your sidebar during the length of the swap. If you choose this option, you will need to manually change the width and height in the HTML code so the button fits in your sidebar (this is usually 200 x 200)
- Your package must be include the required theme elements and be within the price range.
- It should also be a package that you yourself would love to receive.
- Packages absolutely must be mailed out by the deadline listed above.
- Tracking is REQUIRED on all packages. No exceptions. The tracking number is to be sent to your partner and the swap hosts within three days of the package being shipped.
- If you ship directly from another site you must pass on the tracking/order number they provide.
- USPS does provide free tracking on packages now, so it is not difficult to comply with.
- You must respond to all emails from hosts within a timely manner.
- We strongly encourage you to show off your goodies via social media, with the hashtags #CGSwaps and #12DaysSwap. We’ll be doing this day by day during the 12 days of unwrapping, but you can also wait until after Dec 25th if you prefer.
If you would like to join in on the the fun, visit Chaotic Goddess Swaps to sign up!
3 thoughts on “12 Days Of Christmas Swap Sign Up!”
Oh wow, this sounds amazing! I would participate but I’m from Australia 😦