I saw this tag over on Liz’s blog Travel In Retrospect, and thought why not!? I love music, I love doing tags, so here you go! 😉
1. Name your top
3 5 favorite artists/ bands:
-Neutral Milk Hotel.
-Cold War Kids.
2. What is the last song you listened to?
Wherever You Are by Angus & Julia Stone.
Good Charlotte, my Freshman year of High School…
4. If you could spend a day with your favorite singer who would it be?
I’m not the type of person to fond over someone so much, that I would
like to spend the day with them…Sorry just not my thing>
5. Are there any songs that you can’t stand hearing?
Hmm…I really don’t care for bands like 1 Direction of 5SOS.
6. If you could have a soundtrack to your life what would it be?
This is too hard!! The Soundtrack would probably be full of 90’s Boy
Band songs. Mostly Backstreet Boys and NSYNC of course! 🙂
7. Can you sing?
No…But does that stop me? NO!
8. Your favorite cheesy song?
Want You Back by Mandy Moore. That is my gig! 😉
I like sad songs for EVERY occasion! 😉 In all seriousness, I will listen to sad
songs, when I am sad…Which doesn’t really make sense…Shouldn’t I be
listening to happy songs to make me happy!? Oh well. Here are some of my faves:
-April 8th by Neutral Milk Hotel.
Celine Dion in 5th Grade. That’s my girl! 😉
11. Do you like musicals if so which is your favorite?
Yes, I LOVE them! My favorites are Funny Girl, Little
Shop Of Horrors, and Sweeney Todd.
12. Favorite musical instrument?
I like the drums.
13. If you could see anyone in concert who would it be?
I just saw Cold War Kids, and it was AWESOME! Next I would
LOVE to see Alkaline Trio! ❤
14. If you wrote a song what would it be called?
I never thought about that before… Sorry, I’ve got nothing.
Rock or Pop:
This one is hard, because I do love me some 90’s Pop music!
So I guess I will go with 90’s Pop! 🙂
Sing in the shower or on Stage:
Musical or Concert:
Guitar or Drums:
Ear phones or speaker:
Music while you work or quiet:
Music While I Work.
1 Direction or Justin Bieber:
Sing or Dance:
Instrumental or lyrics:
Prince or Micheal Jackson:
Ugh…I don’t know…I was never really a big fan of either of them…