Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books Of X Genre:
I’m going to separate this one into four different categories! 🙂
There’s actually going to be more than ten…But I don’t
think you all will mind! 😉
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson.
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon.
- Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen.
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger.
- A Wolf At The Table by Augusten Burroughs.
- Are You There Vodka? It’s Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler.
- Tiger Tiger by Margaux Fragoso.
- This Boy’s Life by Tobias Wolff.
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
- Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
- Something Blue by Emily Giffin.
- Where’d You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple.
- Paint It Black by Janet Fitch.
- Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk.
- The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins.
- We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson.
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
I really enjoyed every single last one of these books! If you have
any questions, feel free to ask down in the comments! 😀
*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.