Holla! The time has come again! I think this might be my favorite time of the year…Well after my Birthday…And Christmas! 😉 Anyway, I am very excited to participate in my 3rd Chaotic Goddess Book N’ Bloggers Swap! If you couldn’t tell already, this is VERY ADDICTING. Once you start books swapping, you just can’t stop! I’ve already been paired with some amazing ladies so far, and I have a good feeling the I’ll be paired with another awesome book blogger! Make sure you join in the fun too! All the links will be below, or you can also click on the picture above!
Now to all of the important info! 🙂
Send a book-package to your book-loving partner!
Note: This swap is open internationally. Book Depository has free worldwide shipping!
PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
- 1 Book from your partner’s wishlist
- 1 Book you love and recommend they read
- 1 Other book of your choice
- Other book-related goodies
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, August 15th.
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, August 22nd.
- Partners Assigned by: Wednesday, August 24th.
- Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, September 3rd.
- Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, September 7th.
We feel that it is important that we provide a great space for everyone involved, which means we do have guidelines that must be followed in order to ensure everyone is having an enjoyable experience and getting their fair shake. Failure to comply with any of these rules could earn you a spot on our blacklist, which keeps you from being allowed into further swaps. We do share that blacklist with other swap hosts on other blogs too if requested, so make sure you don’t end up on it.
If for any reason you cannot meet one of the following rules or deadlines, you must contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org to work it out and avoid being blacklisted. Flaking wont be tolerated.
- After being accepted you must post on your blog about the swap or put the button above in your active sidebar within three days of getting your acceptance email.
- This can be its own post, or tack it on to a post you’re already writing, just make sure you include the button and a link back to the swap sign-ups so other swappers can join in on the fun.
- If you choose to put it in your sidebar, it needs to link to this page and stay in your sidebar during the length of the swap
- Your package must be include the required theme elements and be within the price range.
- It should also be a package that you yourself would love to receive.
- Packages absolutely must be mailed out by the deadline listed above.
- Tracking is REQUIRED on all packages. No exceptions. The tracking number is to be sent to your partner and the swap hosts within three days of the package being shipped.
- If you ship directly from another site you must pass on the tracking/order number they provide.
- USPS does provide free tracking on packages now-so it is not difficult to comply with.
- You must respond to all emails from hosts within a timely manner.
- After receiving your package you must post about it on your blog-it is non-negotiable.
- Your post must include:
- Photos of the package and what your received.
- The swap button & a link back to CGSwaps.com
- A link to your partner’s blog
- Your post must include:
If you would like to join in on the the fun, visit Chaotic Goddess Swaps to sign up!