5 Things That Make Me Feel Peaceful:
- Rain Storms: The sound alone, can put me in a peaceful state. I even have a Spotify Playlist, dedicate to Rain and Ocean sounds. So, at times when it’s hard to get to sleep, I play them and they help me relax.
- Soft Music: Music is a big help when it comes to needing peace and relaxation. I just play one of my many Spotify playlist, my two main plays are Repeat and Mood, sit back and relax. Music is a big one for me.
- The Smell of Rain/Wet Dirt: I know, it may sound a bit weird, but even the smell of rain, can put me in relaxation mode. I just LOVE IT!! just a hint of rain makes me feel content.
- A Dark & Quiet Room: I don’t get quiet time a lot, but when it does come around, I always like to just sit and relax.
- A Good Book: A good book is always peaceful. It give you a chance to get out of your own head, and live in someone else’s world for a while. That always nice. 🙂