5 Things That I Am Grateful For:
- My Family – Who isn’t grateful for their family, right?? I am grateful for my family because no matter what, I know they will always have my back. It goes both ways, we are always there for each other.
- My Sisters – I know they are a part of my family, but it’s different with them. No matter what we do in life, we will always be there for each other. We also all have the same kind of sick sense humor, so it’s always nice to have someone who knows what you feel/and what you are talking about. They won’t look at me like I’m crazy, when something outrageous comes out of my mouth. 🙂
- Rain/Water – I live in Arizona, and we don’t get rain as much as we need it. Rainy days are the best, because it’s always a great break from all of the heat. We also need to drink LOTS of water to stay hydrated!
- Books – What would I do without books? It’s fun to be able to live in someone else’s world, especially when you need a break from your own life.
- Cars – Like I said before, I live in Arizona…Enough said.