Big thanks to Carrianne @ Cuppa & Critiques, for the nomination! I think this is my first time receiving this award! Thanks!! 🙂
Edit 6/9/2016: I’ve also been nominated for this award by Inside My Minds!! Thanks! 😀
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
History of BookComa:
Okay, so I started this blog back in April of 2014, because I needed somewhere to air out my feelings about the books that I read. Things in life happened, so after a few months, I fell off of the band wagon. Then in March of 2015, I started up again, and since then I haven’t looked back. At first I only did Book Reviews, Book Hauls, and Monthly Wrap Ups. Then later in that year, I discovered the greatness that is a weekly meme, and I’ve been doing them off and on ever since. Right now I am in a HUGE reading slump, and I can’t seem to read more than 3-4 books a month! 😦 I thought that Bout of Books 16 Read A Thon would get me out of the funk, but that didn’t happen! It’s so sad! I NEED HELP!!!! 😦
Advice For New Bloggers:
Be Yourself, and don’t feel the need to agree with what everyone else thinks. Be honest, even if what you are saying isn’t what everyone else wants to hear, and have FUN! 🙂
- Dhebbie @ That Girl Dorian.
- Diana @ Voices In My Head.
- Ioana @ Books Reenchanted.
- Esther @ Chapter Adventures.
- Ashley @ Socially Awkward.
- Sara @ Freadom Library.
- Maria @ Big City Bookworm.
- Rae @ Bookmark Chronicles.
- Michelle @ Book Adventures.
- Jaed @ The Bibliophile Blogs.
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer.
- Nagina @ Oh Bookish.
- Clemence @ Words & Dreams.
- Sya @ Bookish Sya.
- Zainab @ A Bibliophile’s Obsession.
If I nominated you, don’t feel like you have to do it! 🙂