Thanks to Cara at Periods and Semicolons, for nominating me for this award! It is very much appreciated! 😀
Side Note: I’m living for how dreary ^THIS^ Sunshine Blogger Ribbon is! I LOVE how Cara’s post colors are the opposite of “sunshine.” Gray is one of my favorite colors so, I’m going to copy her idea, and do mine the same!
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
- What is the meaning behind your name?
Giovanna means “Gracious Gift From God.” Oh Thanks! 😉
- If everyone had to pick a new name, what would yours be?
This is a hard question, because I love my name, so I never thought to need another name…
- If you could read and reread only one book for the rest of your life,
what book would it be?
Damn this is a hard question! I have SO MANY favorite books!! I think I would like to reread The Girl On The Train, just because it was so good, and the characters where around my age, so I don’t think I would get sick of them too quickly.
- If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be?
-To Win The Lottery.
-To be able to travel ANYWHERE in the world, for free.
-FREE BOOKS! 😉
- If you were to receive an award that everyone would hear about,
what award could it be?
An Award for saving someones life…Or an award for inventing something great that we would use for ever and ever!
- If you could bring a fictional character to life for a whole day,
who would you chose and how would you spend your day with him/her?
I would want to be Clementine Kruczynski from Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Just because she has cool hair…And it doesn’t hurt that she gets to be with Joel. 😉
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Go looking around places I’m not aloud to be. Secret places.
- If you had to migrate to another country, where would you go?
Italy. So I can eat pizza all day, everyday! 😉 Just kidding, I just think it’s a beautiful place and it just looks like a great place to be.
- What is the first book you remember reading?
I remember reading Dr Seuss books. I think the first one I remember reading is Green Eggs and Ham. I remember it from Kindergarten and how she made Green Eggs and Ham.
- If you had to be a lifeless object for a day, what would it be?
I would be a car, does that count as “lifeless”?
- If you had to write a book about your life, what would be its title?
This one is SOOO HARD!!! I really have no idea…Sorry!
Thanks again to Cara for the nomination! If you haven’t already, go give her a follow!
Sadly, this time I will not be nominating anyone…Maybe next time! 😀