I was tagged by Lauren over on her blog Always Me. Thanks Lauren! If you haven’t already, make your way over to her blog and give it a follow! 🙂
1. Give 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions set to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
4. Ask the bloggers you have nominated to answer 11 questions.
I’ve done so many posts where I had to give facts about me,
so some of these may be repeats! 🙂
11 Facts About Me:
- I just had my 27th Birthday on May 5th.
- I am a Taurus.
- My Favorite Colors are Gray and Teal.
- I’ve been in a horrible reading slump for the past 4 months!
- I’m SIX books behind on my Goodreads Challenge!
- I think I am now allergic to cats.
- My favorite TV Show at the moment is The Mindy Project.
- My favorite number is Four.
- I LOVE it when it Rains.
- I like to bake.
- I wish I knew how to do sign language.
- What is your guilty pleasure song?
Hmmm. I haven many! But right now I’ve been listening to old 90’s POP Music like Mandy Moore…Those were the days.. 🙂
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, what, where, and why? If not, would you get one? If so, what, where, and why?
No I don’t have any tattoos…I would like to get one someday, but I’m not sure of what yet.
- What is your favorite city?
I’ll just say Phoenix because I love here, and I LOVE it! 🙂
- If you had a daughter, what would you name her?
Hmm… I really don’t know…I like the names Rosemarie and Stevie. 🙂
- What’s your most recently discovered favorite song / favorite at the moment?
I’ve been listening to Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde, and Sunset Cigarette by Michelle Branch.
- Name a place or a few places at the top of your travel bucket list.
I’m not big on traveling, but if I did like to travel I think I would like to go to Nice France. It looks beautiful.
- How old were you when you started blogging? How has your blog changed since then?
I think I was 24, but I didn’t really start doing it on a regular basis until I was 25. It has change a lost seeing as I actually post daily, and I do weekly memes and tags and stuff.
- What’s your favorite musical?
My favorite Musical would have to be either Sweeney Todd, or Little Shop of Horrors.
- What was your latest five star read?
My latest five star read was The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. It was SO GOOD!
- With what word would you most like people to describe you?
Funny? …I hope…
- Tell us about a book that’s changed your life.
I hate questions like this…I don’t even think there has been a book that has totally changed my life enough for me to talk about it…I don’t know..It’s just how I am.
Sorry, but I’m not going to tag anyone this time around.