Big Thanks to Madeline @ The SFF Bookshelf, for the nomination!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
[1.] What is the one book that you have never, ever gotten over?
I don’t think I’ll ever get over how great The Duff by Kody Keplinger was. It’s one of the funniest YA books I’ve read in a long time! 😆 I ❤ Bianca!
[2.] What are your top three favorite TV shows?
Right now, my top 3 favorite TV Shows are: The Mindy Project, Chicago MED, and of course THE NANNY!!
[3.] Which season (summer, autumn, winter, spring) is your favorite, and why?
Winter, because it is WAY TOO HOT in Arizona 90% of the time, so it’s nice when we get a little break.
[4.] If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to the Moon. Just because I think it would be awesome!
[5.] Do you like mythology? Who is your favorite god and/or goddess?
Yes I do like Mythology, I haven’t really read anything surrounding it is a while now, but hopefully I will finish the Percy Jackson Series by the end of this year. My favorite god/goddess would have to be…Poseidon and Artemis.
[6.] What is one thing that you love about yourself?
My sense of humor, and my taste in music. 😉
[7.] If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
I would be Clementine Kruczynski from Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. I just love her and her hair and plus she gets to be with Joel, and he’s not bad.
Thanks again to Madeline for the nomination. These were some great questions!! I might have to steal a few of them for my nominees! 😉
1.) Nicole @ Sorry I’m Booked.
2.) Lauren @ Always Me.
- What is your favorite candle scent?
- Do you like mythology? Who is your favorite god and/or goddess?
- What are your top three favorite TV shows?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
- What is your favorite book you’ve read so far this year?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
- If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
2 thoughts on “Real Neat Blogger Award #2.”