This month was yet ANOTHER crappy reading month. I ONLY READ 3 BOOKS!!!! WTF!? I blame it all on the Bloodline Series by Richelle Mead. After reading it, and being disappointed, I just feel like I’m in a fog. I can’t even think about reading anything else. I just feel like Bloodlines put me in a reading slump, and I can’t get out of it! Hopefully that will all change with a new month! 😐
- The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead.
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead.
- The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead.
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For.
- Characters Everyone Loves, But I Hate.
- Ten Books On My Spring TBR.
- Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven’t Talked About Enough/In A While.
- 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Books.
Top 5 Wednesday:
- Biggest Book Hangovers.
- Like To See As Movies.
- Fictional Items You Want.
- Books You DNF.
- Least Favorite Book In Your Favorite Series.
Book Traveling Thursday:
The Friday 56:
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead.
- Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler.
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway.
Awards, Tags, & Challenges:
- One Lovely Blog Award #2.
- The Snack Food Book Tag.
- The Playlist Shuffle Tag.
- Burn, Rewrite, Reread Tag.
- The Dim Sum Book Tag.
- The Desert Island Book Tag.
- Real Neat Blogger Award.
- February 2016 Wrap Up & March TBR.
- February 2016 Book Haul.
- Book Blitz: Summerlost by Ally Condie.
- CG Books ‘N’ Bloggers Swap.
I don’t even know why I am doing this, there’s a good chance that reading these books won’t even happen this month…Oh well! 🙄 Here are the books I would like to read some time soon:
I want to at least start and finish the two Net Galley books, so I can get them out of the way before they expire…That would really suck if they expired before I get to them. Hopefully I will be out of this reading slump in April!