I was recently nominated for this award by Brianna @ Paperbackbri. Thanks so much!! 😀 😀 This is my first time (that I know of…) getting this award! Let’s get started!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- What is the lowest star rating you’ve given a book and what book was it?
I actually gave a book 1 Star before. I hate to do that, but it was necessary! The book I gave 1 Star was I Take You by Eliza Kennedy. It was like over the top perverse, and I couldn’t even finish it! I think that might be the only book I’ve ever given 1 Star to…
- What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
I don’t know if I have any guilty pleasure books, or movies….but my guilty pleasure food would have to be French Fries and Bagels…Anything bread like anyway. It’s hard to stay away! 😐
- If you could put yourself in any fictional setting, what would it be?
Hmm, I think it would be cool to be a Dhampir in the Vampire Academy world, or I would like to live in the forest with My Neighbor Totoro! 🙂
- What is your favorite candle scent?
I like Pumpkin Spice or Apple Cinnamon. They both smell real good burning together.
- Stripes or spots?
- What author do you really want to meet?
I don’t know if I would really want to meet any authors…but if I were to step out of my comfort zone, I would want to meet Sarah Dessen or Jandy Nelson. Their books are SO AMAZING! 😀
- Do you have a lucky number?
I wouldn’t say they are my “lucky” numbers, but my favorite numbers are 4 & 16.
- Who are your top two favorite authors?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, other than where you live now, where would it be?
- Cake or Pie?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book you’ve read so far this year?
- What is your favorite color?
Thanks again to Brianna for the nomination! 😀
- Cherry @ Read Forevermore.
- Luna @ Luni Reads.
- Inge @ The Belgian Reviewer.
- Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Zainab @ A Bibliophile’s Obsession.
- Sara @ Freadom Library.
- Michelle @ Books and Movie Addict.