This month was a bad reading month…I only ended up reading a total of FOUR books. FOUR. BOOKS. I can’t believe it! I did such a great job last month, but this month I just wasn’t feeling it! I thought I would at least get through all six books in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, but it ended up taking FOREVER for my book order to come it! What a SHAME! Oh Well, 🙄 there’s always next month!
- The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
My post count this month also sucked! I don’t know what was going on, but for some reason I just wasn’t into reading or posting this month. 36 posts is still a lot, but usually I post a whole lot more! Oh Well…Like I said already, there is next month!
Top Ten Tuesday:
Top 5 Wednesday:
Book Traveling Thursday:
The Friday 56:
- Frost Bite by Richelle Mead.
- OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu.
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead.
- Doomed by Chuck Palahniuk.
Awards, Tags, and Challenges:
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes|Volume #3|Day 2.
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes|Volume #3|Day 3.
- The Bookish Alphabet Tag.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award #3 & #4.
- The Infinity Dreams Award #2.
- Siblinghood Of The World Blogger Award #3.
- The Book Love Tag!
- The Coffee Book Tag.
- The Random Tag!
- The Wine Tag.
I didn’t end up reading ANY of the books from my planned TBR for February…Don’t worry, I will get to them…Eventually…
- The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead.
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead.
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead.
I want to at least finish the Bloodlines series, so that is what I want to focus on for March. Hopefully I can get at least three more books in before the month is over. That will be at least 6 books read for March…We’ll see how that goes. 🙄