- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
Sorry but I’m all out of boring facts about myself,
so I’m just gonna go for the questions! 😀
Big Thanks to Amanda @ My Books Opinion Site for nominating me! 🙂
- What is your dream job?
I don’t even know anymore. When I was younger I wanted to be a Pastry Chef, or a Photographer. I guess those would still be a great job.
- A world you want to live in for the rest of your life.
After reading the Vampire Academy Series, I think it would be cool to live life as a Dhampir. Yeah, it’s hard work, but it all sounds so cool! 🙂
- What is the biggest book and smallest book you ever read?
The Biggest book I have ever read is probably Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, with 588 pages. The smallest book would have to be…Isabelle Day Refuses To Die of a Broken Heart by Jane St. Anthony, with 152 pages.
- What is the first book series that you fell in love with?
If you are talking about more than three books, it would have to be the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I AM IN LOVE!! I can’t wait to read Bloodlines!!
- What are you currently reading? Is it good or bad for now?
I’m not reading anything right now, but I did just finish OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu. I LOVED IT! It was WAY better than I thought it was going to be!
- What is your favorite snack to eat while reading?
I usually try to stray away from eating while reading, I don’t want any accidental page spills. But if I do, it’s usually Ritz Crackers or something that won’t leave nasty stains.
- What is the biggest distraction that distracts you from reading the most?
TV Shows!!! I hate when I really want to finish a book, then something great comes on, because 100% of the time, I will put the book down and watch the show. 😐
- If you could choose between all the planets of our solar system, in which one would you want to live?
I wouldn’t want to live on any other planet, but if The Moon was a choice, I would pick that, hands down!
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
I don’t know if I have one…Hmm…I really like Jennifer Lawrence movies!
- What movie adaptation was better than the book?
Hmm…I can’t say as a fact, that it was better per se, but in my opinion, I liked the movie for My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult, WAY better than I liked the book.
- What is the worst movie adaptation from a book that you ever saw?
Probably Twilight…I mean, I know I didn’t actually read the books, but Twilight was one of the worst movies I’ve ever watched! It was Chock Full of unbearably bad acting…SO cringe worthy!