I come to you today with my January 2016 Monthly Wrap Up/TBR!
I can’t believe January is already over, it feels like it just started yesterday!
This month I read a total of 12 BOOKS!!!!!!!!
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Green Smoothies. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Artichoke’s Heart by Suzanne Supplee. ⭐ ⭐
- How Many Letters Are in Goodbye? by Yvonne Cassidy. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2015.
- Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t.
- Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR.
- Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry.
Top 5 Wednesday:
Book Traveling Thursday:
The Friday 56:
- Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby.
- Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers.
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
- Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne.
Awards, Tags and Challenges:
- Liebster Award #3.
- Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award #2.
- Siblinghood of The World Blogger Award #2.
- Bout of Books TBR.
- Bout of Books Day 1.
- Bout of Books Day 2.
- Bout of Books Day 3.
- Bout of Books Day 4.
- Bout of Books Day 5.
- Bout of Books Day 6.
- Soundtrack of My Life Book Tag.
- Bout of Books Day 7|Final Day!
- Liebster Award #4!
- The Book Courtship Tag.
- Creative Blogger Award.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award #2.
- The BFF Book Tag!
- Liebster Award #5!
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes|Volume #3|Day 1.
- 2016 Reading Challenges January Update!
- 2016 New Year’s Resolutions Guest Post.
- December 2015 Wrap Up & January 2016 TBR.
- CG Book & A Cuppa Swap.
- CG Book & A Cuppa Swap Reveal.
- January 2016 Book Haul.
Wow that’s a total of 55 posts this month! Hopefully I can keep up
- Thirty Days To Thirty by Courtney Psak.
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone.
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia.
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
Lets hope that February is a as great of a reading month, as January was! To tell the truth, my brain does feel a little fried from reading so much, but I think I can still keep going. I CAN DO THIS!