Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2015. (can be bookish, personal resolutions, “I resolve to finally read these 10 books, series I resolve to finish in 2015, etc.)
Ugh, I hate doing resolutions. Usually I don’t even make them, but this year I want to make some, and try to actually stick to them! If you would like to see my Top 3 resolutions more in depth, visit Melanie @ Melanie Noell Bernard, where I did a guest post about my New Year’s Resolutions! 🙂
Anyways, let’s get on with this weeks Top Ten!
My 2016 New Year’s Bookish Resolutions!:
- Do More Read A Thons – I’m gonna try and do every Bout of Books Read A Thon is 2016.
- Complete The Popsugar 2016 Reading Challenge – I know that there are a handful that will be hard to do, but I’m gonna try it!
- Complete my Goodreads 2016 Reading Goal – I have a good feeling that I can do it. I just need to stick with it, and try to not have any so many reading slumps…We’ll see about that! 🙄
- Broaden my reading – I want to start reading different genres.
My 2016 New Year’s Non Bookish Resolutions!:
- Be Healthier – I need to cut out all of the junk and start being more active.
- Positive Vibes – I need to stop being so negative. I love being negative at times(It’s funny), but I should lighten up.
- Patience is a virtue – I need to learn to be more patient. Impatience is running through my blood, but I need to learn how to wait.
- Try new things – I’m a creature of habit, I like what I like, and there’s no if ands or butts about it. I just need to try different things.
- Watch more movies – I use to watch movies all the time, but then it just stopped all of the sudden. This year I would like to watch at least one movie twice a week. Netflix, here I come! 😀
- Better Sleeping Schedule – As I am writing this post, It is almost 11 PM and I probably will be up for the next 3 hours or so. Then I have to get up at 6 AM. I need to start being like a normal person who goes to bed at 9 PM.
So, there you have it. My Top Ten 2016 New Year’s Resolutions! Hopefully I can stick to at least half of them this year. I can do it! 😀
What are some of your big New Year’s Resolutions? Let me know down in the comments!
*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.