Big thanks to Daniela @ Daniela’s Bookshelf for nominating me for this award! Let’s get started!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions you were given.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten other blogs.
- What are your favorite authors?
My new favorite authors would have to be Jandy Nelson, and Sarah Dessen. Both of their books are beautiful, and I feel like even as an adult, you learn something new about the world, or more importantly, about yourself.
- What are your least favorite author/ authors you hate?
Hmm I don’t think I have any. I usually like the authors of the books I read. There has been a few questionable authors, but I just ignore their dramas, and I either read their books and move on, or I just ignore everything about them.
- What is your favorite book cover?
This is a hard one. There are SO MANY great book covers out there, it’s hard to chose…Here are a few of my favorites:
- You are in a zombie apocalypse with your 3 favorite characters. Which one would you kill for sacrifice?
I can’t answer this question.
- Do you prefer Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
Neither? Or maybe Fantasy…I don’t know. I don’t really read any of them. Hopefully this year that will all change! 😀
- Is there a book that you would like to be turned into a movie/TV series?
Hmm…I think I would like to see…I Think any Sarah Dessen book would make a great movie…Well only if they do it right, and don’t hire terrible actors. I wouldn’t want to see any of her masterpieces get turned into one of those CHEAP Lifetime movies…That would hurt!
- Today is the last day before the end of the world. What author would you like to meet before the end?
I’d rather be around my family if I knew I was gonna die the next day. Why waste precious time!? Sorry if that sounded harsh, but I don’t think there is any one person out there that would make me think about not being with my family on my last day on earth.To be honest, I’d probably rather just stay at home and cry…
- Which one would you like to be: a mermaid, a fairy, a vampire or a werewolf?
A vampire, but not the lame Twilight kind. I could live FOREVER!!!!!
- Maybe you have a book you hate so much, but has some potential. What book and what would you do differently?
This is a hard question! My answer would have to be In Zanesville by Jo Ann Beard. I actually didn’t hate this In Zanesville per se, but I had high hopes for this book,and in the end it was disappointing. It just fell flat. If I could change anything about it, I would change the fact that the story went nowhere. I would have given the story an actual purpose, and a lesson in the end.
- For you, what is the most important bookish release this year?
Another hard question! This year, I can’t wait for Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum to be released. It sounds like it is going to be a great read. I’m very excited to get my hands on it!!
Thanks again to Daniela for the nomination!
At this time I will not be nominating anyone. I feel like I’ve done about 1000 of these in the last few weeks, and I don’t want to keep harassing the same people to do these. I feel like some people are tired of them, and others just ignore them to begin with. So I don’t want to waste my time or theirs. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to be or appreciate the nominations. I will always accept a nomination because A.) I’m not RUDE, and B.) someone actually was nice enough to take the time and let me know that they like my blog and that’s something that can’t be ignored. So thanks to everyone who has nominated me in the past, and if you have nominated or tagged me for something, and I didn’t post about it, I’m sorry, and let me know with a link and I will get to it right away! 🙂
Anyway, If you would like this shiny award on your blog, just let me know, and I will come up with some nice questions for you to answer. If not, thanks for reading! 😀