I was recently nominate again, for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award, but this time by the lovely Brianna @ Paperback Bri. Thank you very much! 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions the blogger who nominated you provided
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Who is your favorite band/musician of all time?
I like a lot of bands, but I think that my favorite band would have to be Neutral Milk Hotel.
- Who is your least favorite author?
I don’t think I have a least favorite author. I’ve heard some things about certain authors, but I don’t care, cause it’s not like I read their books anyways… 🙄
- If you could speak any language, what would it be?
I would love to be able to speak French, but I would REALLY love to do sign language.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d want to be more social I guess. I hate being around people when it’s not really necessary. I hate crowds.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a Pastry Chef.
- Your favorite OTP?
Books: Lola Nolan and Cricket Bell – Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
TV: Mindy Lahiri and Danny Castellano – The Mindy Project.
Movies: Joel Barish and Clementine Kruczynski – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
- Do you ship yourself with a fictional character? If so, who?
No, I always joke about a much older, Cricket from Lola and The Boy Next Door, but that’s a joke…I’m totally joking… 😉
- If you could perfect one skill, what would it be?
Baking. I would like to bake the perfect EVERYTHING!
- Who is your most owned author?
That would have to be Rick Riordan, but that is only because I own the Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series.
- What is your favorite hobby besides reading?
I like to bake, and watch indie movies.
- Melanie @ Melanie Noell Bernard.
- Darcy @ Darcy’s Book Blog.
- Chloe @ Chloe Reads Books.
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd.
- T.K @ Read It Or Not Reviews.
- Emily @ Book Nerd Emily.
- Lauren @ Always Me.
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- Do you read the book before watching the movie, watch the movie before reading the book, or does it even matter?
- If you could star in any movie, new or old, what movie would it be?
- What is your most favorite book series?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you were able to morph into any animal, what animal would it be?
- If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be and why?
- Name a celebrity that EVERYONE seems to love, but you HATE.
- What is your favorite Season?
- What is your favorite music genre?
Don’t feel pressured to participate! If you do, Thanks in advance! 😀
12 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award #2.”
“I’d want to be more social” – my goal in life, in which I fail miserably 😀
I love your answers, as well as your questions for your nominees 🙂
Thanks so much for nominating me! I’ll definitely post about it soon! 🙂
Hee hee! I love how this was basically a post stating ‘I love baking!’ :p That’s too funny! But I think that’s great! I’m a terrible baker/cook/chef/etc, but that’s okay. I don’t need any bad food in the house since I have no control of my eating habits. Woops!
And thank you for tagging me! These look like awesome questions! I can’t wait to answer them all. ^.^
P.s. French is HARD! 0.0 I’m terrible at the accent and pronouncing words because they aren’t spelled the way they sound. Darn you, French! *shakes fist aggressively*
Yeah, I took French in high school, I barely even remember the basics! 😐
Haha! I took German, which is like the exact opposite of French and it’s definitely making it more difficult to learn. :p
Thank you for the nomination, I really appreciate it–I enjoyed reading your answers. I really wish I could learn Latin, Greek, Old Norse, French, and Finnish. I have done this before, but I will add your blog to my post 🙂
Is it okay if I answer your questions (which look really fun) and nominate everyone who hasn’t done it yet? 🙂
Sure do it however you’d like! 🙂