Starting in 2016, I want to try something a little different with my Monthly Wrap Up and TBRs. We’ll see how this goes, and if I like it, I’ll keep it up! 🙂
This month I read a total of 8 books, two of them being cookbooks.
- Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Happy Cooking by Giada De Laurentiis. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Sweet Liar by Debra Doxer. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- This Song Is (Not) For You by Laura Nowlin. ⭐ ⭐
- Salsas and Moles by Deborah Schneider. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Tragedy Girl by Christine Hurley Deriso. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To.
- Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015.
- Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015.
- Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.
- Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016.
Top 5 Wednesday:
- Favorite Audiobooks.
- Favorite Retellings.
- Books to Read by the Fire.
- Series You Want to Start Next Year.
- Top 5 Books of the Year.
Book Traveling Thursday:
- One of My Favorites.
- Favorite Retelling.
- The Gift of Giving.
- It’s The Holiday Season.
- Happy New Year!
The Friday 56:
- The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy.
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen.
Awards, Tags, and Challenges:
- Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award.
- The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Fall Time Cozy Book Tag.
- The Infinity Dreams Award.
- The Versatile Blogger Award Part 2.
- 2016 Reading Challenges.
- Dashing Through The Snow Book Tag.
- The Beautiful Blogger Award.
- Tis The Season Book Tag.
- The Christmas Cracker Book Tag.
- 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag.
- The Liebster Award #2.
- November 2015 Wrap Up & December TBR.
- Top 12 Movies Watched in 2015.
- Top 5 Christmas Movies.
- Bout of Books 15 Sign Ups!
- December 2015 Book Haul.
- 2015 Christmas Book Haul.
- 2015 In Review.
Whoa, that’s a total of 49 posts in December! It’s crazy, I didn’t even realize that I posted that much! 😐 Anyways let’s get on with my January 2016 TBR!
- Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers.
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate.
- Thirty Days To Thirty by Courtney Psak.
- Room by Emma Donoghue.
- How Many Letters Are In Goodbye by Yvonne Cassidy.
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer.
Hopefully I will stick to this TBR next month. I’m kind of nervous to read Weird Girl and What’s His Name, because I have such high hopes, and I don’t want to be disappointed! 😦 That’s all for now!
What are some books you are looking forward to reading in the New Year? Please let me know down in the comments! 😀