This time around I was Nominated by the lovely Lauren @ Always Me. Shes very nice, you should all go and check out her blog! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
QUESTIONS FROM Lauren:
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
Right now, all of my books are in boxes, but if I had them on my shelf, I would probably just have them in alphabetical order by author, then by release date.
- You’ve been tasked to rewrite a book, which book would it be and why?
I would rewrite Tragedy Girl by Christine Deriso Hurley, and I would make the story less cliche, and make the characters less creepy/nuts.
- What 2016 book release are you most excited for?
I am VERY excited to read You Were Here by Cori McCarthy. I actually have a Net Galley ARC, and I’m gonna start reading it today.(I’ve most likely finished it by the time this is posted!)
- What group of fictional friends would you like to share a lunch table with?
#1 Bianca Piper – The Duff by Kody Keplinger.
#2 Remy Starr – This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.
#3 Owen Armstrong – Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
#4 Layla Chatham – Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.
#5 Cricket Bell – Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
#6 Wes Baker – The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
- If you could recast any classic TV show with modern actors, what show would you choose and what modern actors would you select?
I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. About 99.9% of remakes, crash and burn, or just ruin everything for me. So I can’t answer this question!
- If you could see any musical group, past or present, which would you want to see and what song would you like to here them perform?
Last time I answered Neutral Milk Hotel, but this time I would like to see Cold War Kids. I barely started listening to them this month (December), and I’ve heard that they are great live, so I think they would be fun to see. 🙂
- Which hyped book were you most thrilled by?
Both I’ll Give You The Sun and The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I heard a lot of great things about them, and they were all right. I think those two are my top two reads of 2015. I’ve probably said that a lot about other books, but I really REALLY loved Jandy Nelson’s books. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next! 😀
- Which hyped book were you most disappointed by?
Everyone was jumping up and down, ranting and raving about The Martian by Andy Weir. It just wasn’t for me. I found the character to be quite annoying, and I was bored while reading it. 😐 There was too much science talk going on.
- What’s a book that you love, but isn’t very well know?
This year I fell in love with, Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley. I started out a little slow for me, but in the end I couldn’t help up love it. It’s so great!
- What social media website do you prefer?
My favorite social media site would have to be Goodreads. It about all I’ll ever need…BOOKS! 😀
- What 2016 book to movie adaptation are you most excited to see?
I actually haven’t read all the books in the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth, but I do enjoy the movies. So, I can’t wait to see Allegiant Part 1. I kind of wish they didn’t split it up into 2 parts. I feel like they are trying to milk it for all it’s worth. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like a lot of people don’t even like the movies…Oh well, I’m still excited for it!
- Sarah @ Shelf-tacular.
- Katy @ WildeOnMySide’s Blog.
- T.K @ Read It Or Not Reviews.
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books.
- Warisha @ Warisha Reads.
- Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts.
My Questions For You:
- What are your top 3 reads of 2015?
- What was the worst book you read in 2015?
- Favorite Genre?
- Genre you will not touch?
- Name a book that had a lot of hype, but you ended up hating it.
- Did you have a Goodreads goal this year? If so, did you finish it?
- If you could kill any fictional character (Books, Movies, or TV) without getting in trouble, who would it be and why?
- How many books are on your TBR?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your dream job?