This time around I was Nominated by the lovely Lauren @ Always Me. Shes very nice, you should all go and check out her blog! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
QUESTIONS FROM Lauren:
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
Right now, all of my books are in boxes, but if I had them on my shelf, I would probably just have them in alphabetical order by author, then by release date.
- You’ve been tasked to rewrite a book, which book would it be and why?
I would rewrite Tragedy Girl by Christine Deriso Hurley, and I would make the story less cliche, and make the characters less creepy/nuts.
- What 2016 book release are you most excited for?
I am VERY excited to read You Were Here by Cori McCarthy. I actually have a Net Galley ARC, and I’m gonna start reading it today.(I’ve most likely finished it by the time this is posted!)
- What group of fictional friends would you like to share a lunch table with?
#1 Bianca Piper – The Duff by Kody Keplinger.
#2 Remy Starr – This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.
#3 Owen Armstrong – Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
#4 Layla Chatham – Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.
#5 Cricket Bell – Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
#6 Wes Baker – The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
- If you could recast any classic TV show with modern actors, what show would you choose and what modern actors would you select?
I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. About 99.9% of remakes, crash and burn, or just ruin everything for me. So I can’t answer this question!
- If you could see any musical group, past or present, which would you want to see and what song would you like to here them perform?
Last time I answered Neutral Milk Hotel, but this time I would like to see Cold War Kids. I barely started listening to them this month (December), and I’ve heard that they are great live, so I think they would be fun to see. 🙂
- Which hyped book were you most thrilled by?
Both I’ll Give You The Sun and The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I heard a lot of great things about them, and they were all right. I think those two are my top two reads of 2015. I’ve probably said that a lot about other books, but I really REALLY loved Jandy Nelson’s books. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next! 😀
- Which hyped book were you most disappointed by?
Everyone was jumping up and down, ranting and raving about The Martian by Andy Weir. It just wasn’t for me. I found the character to be quite annoying, and I was bored while reading it. 😐 There was too much science talk going on.
- What’s a book that you love, but isn’t very well know?
This year I fell in love with, Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley. I started out a little slow for me, but in the end I couldn’t help up love it. It’s so great!
- What social media website do you prefer?
My favorite social media site would have to be Goodreads. It about all I’ll ever need…BOOKS! 😀
- What 2016 book to movie adaptation are you most excited to see?
I actually haven’t read all the books in the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth, but I do enjoy the movies. So, I can’t wait to see Allegiant Part 1. I kind of wish they didn’t split it up into 2 parts. I feel like they are trying to milk it for all it’s worth. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel like a lot of people don’t even like the movies…Oh well, I’m still excited for it!
- Sarah @ Shelf-tacular.
- Katy @ WildeOnMySide’s Blog.
- T.K @ Read It Or Not Reviews.
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books.
- Warisha @ Warisha Reads.
- Ali @ Book Lover Thoughts.
My Questions For You:
- What are your top 3 reads of 2015?
- What was the worst book you read in 2015?
- Favorite Genre?
- Genre you will not touch?
- Name a book that had a lot of hype, but you ended up hating it.
- Did you have a Goodreads goal this year? If so, did you finish it?
- If you could kill any fictional character (Books, Movies, or TV) without getting in trouble, who would it be and why?
- How many books are on your TBR?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What is your dream job?
16 thoughts on “Liebster Award #3.”
Awww, you’re so lucky, I can’t wait to read You Were Here, it sounds really good. I’ll wait patiently for your review of this one! 🙂 And Goodreads is the best, yes 😀
Thank you for the nomination 😀
I still need to read Jandy Nelson – I’ve heard so many great things about her books. Wes from The Truth About Forever would make a good lunch buddy. 🙂 I enjoyed Insurgent much more than I expected to even though it wasn’t very much like the book. Really interested in seeing what they do with the last book – they’re definitely milking it by splitting it into two movies.
Thanks for the kind words. 😀
Ah! #5 is SO true! Terribly so and why would you ever remake a TV show? old school TV shows were epic! I mean, I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched? Really? How do you recast those?
Aw! Poor G! How are you ever going to break into scifi if you don’t like the science part? :p *hides own novel far away* hee hee!
Do you use Goodreads for anything other than keeping track of your books? I feel like I’m missing some part of the site…
While I agree with you on the excessively dystopian-style book-to-movie adaptation splitting of book 3 into two movies, I think our friendship is over! I just… no! The Divergent movies are such TRASH and are poor representations of the book. The casting is ALL wrong! *storms off grumbling*
I think I can get into it if it’s not drowning in science. I don’t like to feel like I’m in the middle of a science lesson. Don’t worry I’ll read your novel!!
I’m part of like 5 groups on Goodreads but I’m only active in two of them. Other than that, it;s lost on me too. 😐
WHAT!? YOU AREN’T MY FRIEND ANYMORE!?
I think I like the fact that the movies are kind of bad. I agree with you on the bad casting. I like Shailene Woodley, but I can’t stand Theo James. Isn’t Four is suppose to be hot? He is lacking in that department. He has beady eyes… *runs and hides* I guess since I didn’t finish the series, I can judge the movies too harshly. Maybe if I decide to read the rest of the series this year, I can join your team of haters! 😉 Hahahaha!!!!!
My sister just informed me that Four is in fact, not suppose to be good looking. So I guess Theo is spot on…Harsh!
Haha! Don’t worry. Mine’s not super sciencey. So, it shouldn’t be too bad. That’s if it ever gets published. *tries to bury anxiety* 0.0
5 groups?! Wow! I joined one, but I’m so lost on what I’m supposed to do with it because there are SO many people in it that I feel like I’m just one fish in the giant sea.
Okay. Okay. Maybe we can still be friends. Oh gosh! I HATE Shailene Woodley. Willow Smith would’ve been EPIC as Tris, but alas she is caught up in HG… *sigh* And no. Theo James is not hot and ALL the guys looked EXACTLY the same. I was like: ‘which one’s which again? Isn’t Al supposed to be big?’
TEAM HATER! :p I like that. Hee hee!
What? Four isn’t supposed to be good-looking? I think that’s a matter of preference…
I know, Al was a wienie.
Yeah four isn’t your typical hot guy. I think she even mentions the beady eyes…
Ahhh I totally relate to number 11 – I don’t actually hear that much about Divergent, compared to other movie sagas! Plus, yeah I’m also not a fan of the new trend in splitting up the final book to make two movies…
It’s like we waited long enough for you to FINALLY make them into movies, now you are ripping our hearts out by splitting the last book into TWO Movies!? Some people might like that, but I can’t stand it when I want to get the ending over with!
Haha yeah, and I know that the last book of some series don’t really need to be split off into two books too – which makes me get so annoyed!
Thank you for the nomination! 🙂
No Problem!! 🙂
Sorry for taking so long to reply but thanks for the nomination! 🙂
Don’t worry about it! 😀