Big Thanks to KayCee @ Wonder Struck for nominating me for this award! This is my second time being nominated, and I really appreciate it! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them through social media or their blog.
Questions from KayCee:
- If you could live inside any book, what book would it be and why?
I can’t even think of a book I’ve read, that has a great enough world that I want to be a part of. Most of the books I read have too much drama going on in them. I have enough drama in my life…I don’t need theirs.
- What is your favorite T.V. show? & Why?
At the moment, my favorite T.V. show is The Mindy Project. I love it because I love Mindy, and everything about the show is PERFECT! It’s very funny, and I love all of the characters. Usually I hate at least one character, but I love them all!
- Are you embarrassed by anything your a fan of?
No, nothing that I can think of…
- You found a coin that grants you three wishes what are they and why?
#1 Win MILLIONS if not BILLIONS in the Lottery – because who doesn’t want to win the Lottery!?
#2 I’d wish to be able to eat ANYTHING I want, without all of the bad side effects.
#3 World Peace…???
- What does blogging mean to you?
This is a hard question…Let’s see…I think that blogging is a great thing to do when you need to vent, or just talk about things with others like you. Or get different perspective from people who have a different opinion than you do. I think you can learn a lot from blogging. That probably didn’t answer your question, but that’s all I’ve got!
- You’re having a dinner party and can have any six people/characters who would the be and why?
Ahh! This is a hard question! I’ll have to think about this for a minute…Okay, I’ve git it! I would invite:
#1 Mindy Lahiri – The Mindy Project. She is funny as hell!
#2 Minny – The Help by Kathryn Stockett. She kills me!
#3 Bianca Piper – The Duff by Kody Keplinger.
#4 Owen – Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.
#5 Peeta – The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.
#6 Tiffany – Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
I’m cheating and adding a 7th person, because I HATE odd numbers! (6 plus me is 7! 😦 )
#7 Wes – The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
Why you ask? BECAUSE I LOVE THEM THAT’S WHY! 🙂
- What is your dream job?
I actually don’t know. First I wanted to be a Pastry Chef, then I wanted to be a Photographer, now I don’t know what I want…HELP!
- How do you think your friends would describe you?
Not trying to toot my own horn, but everyone seems to think I’m funny. Even when I am being dead serious, people can take my crudeness as a joke. 😕 I guess that’s on them haha! 😈
- What is your favorite social sites?
Does Goodreads count? If so, then that is my choice. I have a tumblr, but I don’t really use it much, and I have Twitter, but I actually hate it. Hah! I just feel odd using it most of the time. It’s like talking to yourself…or to people where it’s like, DO THEY ACTUALLY CARE!?
- Witch one do you believe have more power, words or action?
Actions. People run their mouths all the time, but unless they do what they say, there is nothing behind their words. What they say means nothing.
- If you could see any concert who would it be and what song would you hope would be play?
I would like to see Neutral Milk Hotel in concert again. I LOVE them, and I LOVE all of their songs, so whatever they play, is fine! 🙂
Thank again to KayCee @ Wonder Struck. I really enjoyed answering your questions! 😀
I Nominate:(I have another Liebster post coming up, so I’m only going to nominate 6 people per post! )
- Emily @ Book Nerd Emily.
- Amber @ Only True Magic.
- Parneet @ The Enchanted Book.
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd.
- Imogene @ Amidst The Pages.
- Jackie @ Fall in Love With the Sound of Words.
My Questions For You:
- What are your top three reads of 2015?
- Favorite author you discovered this year?
- Who is your favorite Band/Singer/Rapper?
- What is your favorite movie you watched in 2015?
- What is your favorite TV Show?
- What is your favorite blog you discovered this year?
- What are your hobbies besides reading?
- If you could marry any fictional character (from Books, TV, Movies, ANYONE!) who would it be and why?
- Favorite animal?
- Do you believe in Astrology?
- Pizza or Burgers?