Today, I am here with the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award! Yay! A big thanks to Trang & Lashaan @ Bookidote for the nomination! I really like/enjoy reading their blog, you should all go over there and give them a follow! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
- What are your September favorites ? (books, music, products,etc.)
Seeing as I only read 2 actual books last month, I will give you
the favorite one I bought last month..The one I am most excited about. It is:
The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti. This is one of my favorites! Plus I am EXTRA happy
because I got my favorite cover(^^that one^^) in PAPERBACK!! The reason why that is
so exciting is because there is a new cover (I don’t really care for it 😦 ) and I thought
I would never be able to get my hands on it EVER again!
So when I saw it, I snatched it up so quick!
I’ve been listening to the same stuff for years, I NEED HELP! Any Recommendations?
Lately I’ve been listening to:
They just don’t make Boy Bands like they use to…
My New Elephant Mug from World Market:
Gevalia Kaffe Vanilla Latte K-Cups:
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap:
- What is THE ONE BOOK everyone should read at least once in their lives ?
Oh It’s hard to just pick ONE!! I’ll go with…The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
- Where is your favorite place to read ?
- How did you come up with your blog name ?
There was a blog called Food Coma I use to follow, and I thought the name
was VERY clever, and my blog is about books so, I called it BookComa.
- What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
When my dad told me to go off on a bully. He told me to or else he would go down
to the school, and I REALLY didn’t want that, so the next day when the bully came
for his rounds (YES it was a HE) I gave him a good tongue lashing, and he never
messed with me again! Thanks Dad!
- What’s your worst habit?
Buying stuff I really don’t need, like books when my TBR is so full!
- Out of all the places around the world you’ve been to, what’s your favorite?
I’ve only been in the United States, and I love Arizona (duh!), but if I had to choose somewhere else, I would say Arkansas. It’s beautiful. Nice and Green!
- What are 3 essentials a blogger must have?
1.) A bit Confidence. I know sometimes I am still a little uncomfortable
posting things, but I’m still trying to open up.
2.) A Love for what they are blogging about.
3.) A Platform.
- As a blogger, what do you think we can contribute to the community?
As a Book Blogger, we can help people learn that reading is important,
and it doesn’t have to be boring. Reading shouldn’t have to feel like a chore,
reading is actually fun.
- Best comment on your blog so far.
When Melanie told me I’ve killed her because
I told her about Half Price Books. (Best place EVER!) I’m happy
I could help! 🙂
- What are your top 5 reads for 2015?
- What is your favorite genre and why?
- Is there any genre you absolutely with NOT read?
- About how many books do you have in your TBR?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite book turned movie?
- What is your favorite Movie and or TV Show?
- How long have you been a Book Blogger?
- What are some of your hobbies besides reading & blogging?
- What is your dream job?
My Ten Nominations Are:
Have fun with it!!