This month, I got too many books…
Blogging For Books:
- The New Sugar & Spice by Samantha Seneviratne.
- Instructions For The End Of The World by Jamie Kain.
- Heartache And Other Natural Shocks by Glenda Leznoff.
Half Price Books:
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr.
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
- We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson.
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti.
I’ve been looking for a cheap copy of We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson, for what seem like FOREVER! It’s not the edition I wanted, but it will do! I was also suppose to read The Duff last month for a book club, but I didn’t buy it in time…I guess I will be reading it later, hopefully before the end of 2015.
Better World Books:
- Beautiful by Amy Reed.
- Crazy by Amy Reed.
- Over You by Amy Reed.
- Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall.
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler.
- Kissing Doorknobs by Terry Spencer Hesser.
Not realizing that their “Sale” books were all old library books, I got 5. I’m not trying to be snobby or whatever because I do buy used books all the time, but theses library ones are so gross! The pages are all oily and…I just don’t like to think about it. I taped up the covers, thinking that it would make me feel better about them but no…not at all.
The only book I bought that wasn’t a library book was Sugar by Deirdre Hall. The corners are a little bent, but that’s fine. The only thing about that book that sucks is the fact that I looked for it on Amazon the day before I bought it from Better World Books, and it was 10.99 and I was thinking no I’ll just get the used one from BWB because it was like $6. Well with all the great luck I have, the day after I bought it from BWB, I was on Amazon, and the price dropped from $10.99 to $5.99…WTF!!!!! Oh well!