Title Fonts on Covers:
- Lies My Girlfriend Told Me by Julie Anne Peters.
- The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder.
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.
- My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal.
- Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers.
*Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by GingerReadsLainey. To find out more/Join, check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads group here.
4 thoughts on “Top 5 Wednesday|September 23rd, 2015.”
Those are all such great choices, I really like how broken up the My Last Kiss one is!
Ooh these all look really cool! I haven’t read any of them but they look cool! 😛
These are great covers! I particularly like Weird Girl and What’s His Name and The Museum of Intangible Things; those are gorgeous covers designs!
My T5W: https://thequirkybooknerd.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/top-5-wednesday-september-23rd-2015/
Great choices. I don’t know anything about any of the books you’ve listed, but I think the title font is something that makes each of them look interesting. I think they’d look much less appealing with a basic font.