Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR:
I’m listing 5 books that come out this fall, that I REALLY want to read/re-read, and 5 books that have been out, but I want to read this fall.
- Weird Girl and What’s His Name by Meagan Brothers – October 15th, 2015.
- First & Then by Emma Mills – October 13th, 2015.
- Instructions For The End of The World by Jamie Kain – December 8th, 2015. Okay, Okay I know that is cheating, This book actually comes out in the winter, but I received an ARC from Net Galley,and I’m REALLY looking forward to reading it!
I’ve already read both of these books, and loved them. Now I’m just waiting to get my hands on some paperback editions! I can deal with hardbacks, but I’d rather have paperback.
- Drowning Is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley – September 8th, 2015.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – September 1st, 2015.
- Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall.
- Kissing Doorknobs by Terry Spencer Hesser.
- Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
- Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.
*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.