I didn’t actually buy any books this month, Which is GREAT for me. This month I received, 2 books from Blogging For Books, and 8 e-books from Net Galley.
Blogging For Books:
- I Take You by Eliza Kennedy. I didn’t like this book at all! It was too crude! Read my Review HERE.
- The Martian by Andy Weir. This wasn’t my cup of tea, but the story was good. You can read my Review HERE.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I absolutely LOVED this book! Everyone needs to read it! You can read my Review HERE.
- Drowning Is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley. It started out slow for me but turned out to be great! It was sooooo heartbreaking! You can read my Review HERE.
- The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey. This was also a great book, really sad but great! Read my Review HERE.
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn.
- The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis. I really enjoyed this book. It’s a little different from what I usually read, but I liked it. Read my Review HERE.
- The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak.
- Never Said by Carol Lynch Williams.
- Isabelle Day Refuses To Die of a Broken Heart by Jane St. Anthony. Currently Reading this books, and I’m liking it so far.
2 thoughts on “August 2015 Book Haul.”
Great books this month! Have fun! 🙂
I LOVED Everything, Everything! I also just picked up The Martian. I’ve heard some mixed things, but I’m pretty excited to get started!