Book Series You Wish Had More Books:
I haven’t read a lot of series, the only one I can think of is The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. So I am going to bend the rules, and most of this list is going to consist of Stand Alones that I would like to read a part two of.
And they are:
- Undiscovered Gyrl by Allison Burnett. We were left with a lot of unanswered questions, and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti. This is my favorite book by Deb Caletti. I would LOVE to see what happens with all of the drama with Sebastian and his son, and how Jade and Sebastian’s relationship turned out!
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I stayed up until 3:30 am reading this book, I couldn’t put it down. It is now one of my favorite books of all time! I would love to see what life is like for Madeline, after she left to New York to be with Olly.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before/P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I loved these books, they are really cute. I really want to see how things turn out between Lara Jean and Peter( I STILL can’t believe she chose him!) I’m hoping a better guy comes along. Someone she has never met before. There’s too many boys from her school, she needs to expand.
- Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and the Boy Next Door/Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I think it would be cool to see what happened with Meredith after St Clair chose Anna. I don’t think she really got over it, and she was a big part of Anna and the French Kiss. Her story would be interesting.