Hosted By: Steph In Wonderland.
Challenge: Road Trip Challenge.
“For this challenge, I’d like for you to come up with a list of the top 4-5 states/places you’d love to visit and find a book (you either read or want to read) that takes place in that state/place or a book by an author who lives or is from there.”
My Book Road Trip:
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, takes place in both Paris, France and New York.
- Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist, takes place in Sweden.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, takes place in New York.
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, takes place in Italy, India, and Bali. (Haven’t read the book, but I LOVED the movie. 🙂 )
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman, takes place in Oregon.