Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it’s about…you’ll buy it from these authors!).
Most of these Authors I have just recently read any of their books, but they are SO GOOD, that I just know I will be reading more from them in the future.
- Deb Caletti. Even though I am bad, and I still haven’t read her last two YA books and her first adult fiction book!
- Jenny Han. After reading To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love you, I’m pretty sure I’ll be picking up everything she writes.
- Stephanie Perkins. Anna, and Lola were both amazing. I still need to read Isla, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be as amazing as the first two books.
- Sarah Dessen. Now that I have fallen in love with some of her books, I can’t wait to read the rest. I don’t know why it took me so long to jump on the band wagon, but I’m so glad it did!
- Sarah Ockler. I know I have only read two of her books, but Twenty Boy Summer and The Summer of Chasing Mermaids were SO GOOD, so I really want to read them all.
- Laurie Halse Anderson. I really love her books. I need to read The Impossible Knife of Memory, and I’ll be all caught up.
- Carol Rifka Brunt. I really loved Tell The Wolves I’m Home. It is such a great book. I can’t wait to read what she puts out next!
- Jandy Nelson. I really LOVED The Sky Is Everywhere. I’ll Give You The Sun is waiting on my shelf to be read, I promise I will get to is ASAP.
- Chelsea Handler. She is one of the funniest women ever! I really love her books.
- Morgan Matson. Second Chance Summer stole my heart. I own her other two books and will be reading them soon!
*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.