- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. This is one of the best books I’ve read this year so far. It has the right amount of everything. I was never bored, I couldn’t put it down. 5 Stars.
Sweet Pea: A romance/contemporary novel that you really enjoyed.
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I don’t think I have cried so hard while reading a book, as I did with this book. Everyone needs to read this book. I read the e-book and I loved it so much that now, I need to own a physical copy. 5 Stars.
Fresh Strawberries: A book you really enjoyed that came out this year.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen. This is the first book I’ve ever read by Sarah Dessen, and let me just say that it was AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the rest of her books. 5 Stars.
Warm Vanilla Sugar: A character and or book that made you feel are warm and smiley.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. This book made me feel soo cheesy, and I don’t care. I really enjoyed it. 4 Stars.
Paris Amour: A couple you majorly ship together.
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. Lola + Cricket = ❤ . Every time she talked about Cricket I just wanted to explode. They belong together forever and ever and ever! I still haven’t read Isla and the Happily Ever After, but if it is anything like the first two books, it’s going to be amazing! Everyone needs to read these books! 5 Stars.
- The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler. It’s the first fairy tale retelling I’ve read, and I really enjoyed it. It’s a retelling of The Little Mermaid, so of course it involves the beach. This is the second book I have read by Sarah Ockler, and I think she just might become one of my faves. 4 Stars.
cake books: Favorite book/character.
- Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson. I can say hands down, that this is one of my favorite books of all time. I’ve read it, what seems like a million times, and I can read it a million more! 5 Stars.
Winter Candy Apple: A book set around Christmas or during winter.
- Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara. I loved this book. I would have given it 5 Stars if Owen didn’t get on my nerves so much. It was still great though. It has great quotes throughout the book, I couldn’t put it down. 4 Stars.
Beautiful Day: A book with an unusual/interesting/appealing setting.
- The Murmurings by Carly Anne West. This whole book was unusual, but very enjoyable. It was based in Arizona, and I live in Arizona, so that made it a bit more creepier. 4 Stars. (Arizona is interesting and appealing soo…)
Dazzling Diamonds: Gorgeous cover(s).
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti. This was the first book I read by Deb Caletti. After that, I fell in love and I had to read all of her books. Sadly I haven’t read the last two YA books, that have been published, but don’t worry they are on my TBR. Every time I see this cover of The Nature of Jade, I can’t help but to stare at it for a while. I think it is soo beautiful. 5 Stars