Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by GingerReadsLainey. To find out more/Join, check out the Top 5 Wednesday Goodreads group here.
I don’t think I even own any books with Maps, so I just went ahead and did a previous Top 5 Wednesday (May 20th, 2015).
Top 5 Debut Novels:
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt. 5 Stars.
- My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga. 5 Stars. You can read my Review HERE.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. 4 Stars. You can read my Review HERE.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. 5 Stars.
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. 5 Stars.
2 thoughts on “Top 5 Wednesday|August 5th, 2015.”
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was completely stumped with the topic this week! 🙂 Totally with you on The Bell Jar too – great choices!
When I first read the prompt, I was like MAPS!? The next one doesn’t sound so great either. All of my high school required reading was boring!