We had to send each other books that fit these prompts:
- a Summer/Beach read.
- a book from your partner’s wish list (try to pick a book from their favorite genre)
- 1-2 book related items or trinkets.
Courtney sent me:
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while, and I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler. I’ve seen this book around, but I didn’t know what it was about. It sounds like it will be a good book.
- She also got me this fun Reading Journal, that will help me keep up with my reading when I’m away from the computer. I’ve been wanting to get myself something like this for a while, now I don’t have to!
- Last but not least, I am obsessed with Whales, and she got me this really cute Whale pillowcase. I will be stuffing it soon and putting it to use. Thanks!
Big Thanks to Courtney, I really like all of the stuff you sent me.
Book swaps are a lot of fun, but they are very addictive. This will probably be my last book swap for a while….maybe.