Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015:
My goal for the 2015 Goodreads Challenge is 40 books. So far I have read 21. I would like to read more by now, but I find myself not wanting to read as much lately. Hopefully that will end soon. Anyways, here are the Top Ten books I’ve read so far this year:
Great to Greatest:
- One+One=Blue by MJ Auch.
- Some Boys by Patty Blount.
- Year of The Rat by Clare Furniss.
- Lovely, Dark, and Deep by Amy McNamara.
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
- My Heart & Other Black Holes. by Jasmine Warga.
- Before I Die by Jenny Downham.
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.
*Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.