Characters You Wish You Could Drown.
- Holden Caulfield from The Catcher In The Rye by J.D.Salinger. I have a strong dislike for Holden, I don’t know, maybe I need to re-read this book, since I read it so long ago. My feelings might change, but for now I don’t like him at all!
- Starsha from What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton. Starsha was a total bitch. The End.
- Clare’s mom from Learning Not To Drown by Anna Shinoda. That woman is a piece of work. She should have never been given the chance to have kids. She is very delusional. Her son is one of the worst human beings on the planet, he is a thief and a RAPIST, and she still thinks he is Gods gift to earth, and he can do no wrong. Not to mention she treats Clare like crap. Err get your head out of your ass mam.
- Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. He is so annoying. He is greedy and he cant make up his mind when it comes to which girl to be with. Spoiler Alert! he chooses Anna. And after he does, you find out that he is the most clingy person EVER! Anna might as well have carried him around in her purse. Then when you get to see how he is from Lola’s point of view in Lola and the Boy Next Door, it just made me hate his guts even more!
- Cal Owen from Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara. He is a very jealous person, and he doesn’t know what he wants half of the time. One minute hes all over Wren, and the next minute he wants nothing to do with her. Get a life! Stop feeling sorry for yourself.