I was recently nominated by the lovely Primrose at The Thoughts of Primrose for a Liebster award. I had never heard of this before and did some research of my own to find out a little more information about it. I loved the idea, so I decided to accept it and pass it along.
- If you could visit any fictional place, where would it be? Mystic Falls from Vampire Diaries. I would love to be a vampire and live forever. I like their take on vampirism and mysticism in general.
- If you could ask an author any question and be given an honest answer, what would you ask? I would ask Suzanne Collins, where she got the idea to write The Hunger Games Trilogy. A lot of messed up stuff goes on in those books. (I still love them though)
- If you could ask an author about the life of a character(s) after the end of a book, who would you ask about? I would ask Allison Burnett questions about her book Undiscovered Gyrl. We were left wondering, what happened to the real Katie Kampenfelt? She just disappeared out of nowhere. Is she dead? Is she still alive? Come on, give us something!
- Where is your favorite place to read? My room where no one can be loud/bother me.
- What book will always make you laugh, no matter how many times you read it? Any Chelsea Handler book. She is hilarious and I find myself laughing out loud every time I pick up one of her books.
- What is a book that you love, but other people just don’t ‘get’? Hmm, I don’t know if there is a book that I love that people just don’t “get”. Let’s see….I really liked The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender, but a lot of people on Goodreads gave it 1-3 stars. I gave it 5 stars. Maybe I’ve missed something and it’s not as good as I thought it was, or maybe everyone else is wrong. I hope it’s that latter.
- What’s your most recent read? The last book I read was Get Well Soon by Julie Halpern. I really liked it, and right now I’m in the middle of reading the 2nd book, Have a Nice Day.
- If you were given the power to be able cast a single wizarding spell from Harry Potter, what would you want it to be? I’m gonna go with one that a lot of people probably picked because hello, it looks cool! I would go with the Patronus Charm.
- What makes or breaks a book for you? (As an example, if a book has amazing one-liners then I’m sold.) Great character development and funny/witty characters makes a book. Outlandish/Over the top story lines breaks a book.
- Is there a book that you have ever physically thrown across the room or had to put down? If so, what was it? Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. I didn’t physically throw it, but I wanted to because, the character got on my nerves so bad. She kept going off on tangents instead of getting to the point.
- Why do you blog about books? I blog about books because its usually hard to talk to someone about a book when they haven’t read it. Sometimes it really sucks when you have something to say, but there’s no one around that will get what I’m talking about without me having to explain the whole story. So It’s nice to get it all out of my system. Even if no one is reading, its feels good to get the thoughts out anyways.
- Brittany Marie Reads.
- The Rainbow Bookshelf.
- The Reader In the Tower.
- Falling Down The Book Hole.
- Love Thy Shelf.
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
- How many books are currently on your TBR?
- How long have you been book blogger?
- Which character from your favorite book would you most likely be friends with, and why?
- Which movie based on a book do you like the best?
- What is the worst book you have read?
- If you could meet any character from any book, and punch them in the face, who would it be and why?
- Who is your book crush?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Name a book that you would not/could not finish and why?
- If you could adapt any book into a movie, which book would you choose?
Big thanks to Primrose for the nomination!