Characters you hate.
- Étienne St. Clair from Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I just can’t stand him. He is very annoying and clingy. I also think he’s greedy and needs to learn how to make up his mind. You can’t have everything you want.
- Courtney Farrell from Chocolates For Breakfast by Pamela Moore. She needs to slow down, and act her age. I just found her to be very annoying.
- Ed Slaterton from Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. He is such an asshole. He’s a cheating coward who needs to grow up and learn that his looks and popularity won’t last forever. You can’t use people for your benefit and not care how they feel. I just hate how he tried to act like his cheating was excusable.
- Cal Owen from Lovely, Dark, and Deep by Amy McNamara. He is a very jealous person. He is over the top in most situations. He needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and do whats best for his health.
- Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger. He is an entitled brat who needs to grow up. Everything doesn’t always go your way. He’s always going on and on about “phony” people. Sir, YOU’RE PHONY!
- Luke from Learning Not To Drown by Anna Shinoda. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being. He is a liar and thief, who doesn’t care who he hurts. He is a rapist and abuser, who needs to be put away for good. He’s obviously not going to change, he has been in jail plenty of times. That hasn’t worked. Having delusional parents doesn’t help either. He needs to stay behind bars.